Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My duties for the Wild Card Project

For my duties as the Director of the wild card project, I have already emailed the theater club of UNCW STAGE to ask if anybody would be interested in being a part of a part of the film. I have done auditions for two people and have already written a script for the premise that Mike came up with. I hope to help with the storyboards and overheads for the shots and what I want it to look like. I have also taken suggestions from the group for what they felt would make the movie better and have overlooked the possibilites we have all come up with. For the actual shooting, I plan to help the actors in how I want them to act and what I want them to do for the film. I also plan to help the Ben, our DP with how I want the shots to look like. I also will help with the sound recording as I have decided that since this will be a silent picture, we will record music and sound effects after filming. I also plan to help Ben in editing and Mike with the sound editing of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment