Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Plans for next Semester

For next semester, I'm taking the approach the graduate student who worked in the props department of Iron Man 3 did and I've signed up for my senior seminar for my junior year so I can have more time during senior year to finish up and most likely find a good internship along the way I can devote more time to. I signed up for Ana Olenina's Soviet Avant-Garde seminar class. I have already taken her Soviet Cinema class last semester  so I know her teaching skills, and its also a subject I'm interested in. The only other film class I could sign up for next semester was Dr. Bose's Bollywood cinema class, which I may change due to the fact that I want to learn a bit more about other forms of world cinema. I'm hoping some more spots open up for Terry Linehan's Screenwriting course, since I really want to improve my writing. I've signed up for Andre Silva's Modes of Production in Animation to dip my feet into it. That's basically all I'm planning on doing next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment